MTN welcome back/sim swap can be done either by you, through MTN CUSTOMER CARE HELP LINE or by any MTN SERVICE CENTER nearest to you.
To perform a welcome back or sim swap you need to provide the following.
- First And Last Name
- Date Of Birth.
- An Alternative Contact Number.
- Information On Your Old line like
* The Old Phone Number(that is the one you lost, damaged or want to swap)
* When You Started Using The Line.
* If It Was Lost, Stolen Or Damaged.
* Numbers on your Family And Friends, If Any.
* How Much Airtime(credit) You recharged last.
- The Old Sim pack of your lost Or damaged line.
the above requirements are what you need to request for a welcome back or sim swap from any MTN SERVICE CENTER(office) or MTN CONNECT STORES nationwide.
However, to perform a welcome back or sim swap from the comfort of your home or office. You need to call MTN CUSTOMER CARE HELP LINE on 180 from any other MTN line or 0n 0803180 from any other local network line of your choice.
But before you make the call, you need to have the following handy.
- THE NEW MTN WELCOME BACK SPECIAL SIM CARD. (mind you, this is not the regular MTN sim card. This one is just special for only welcome back services. You can get it easily from your regular roadside sim card dealers.
- Your old sim pack.
When you get the two of them, then call MTN customer care help line on 180 and tell them you want to perform a welcome back or a sim swap.
You will then be asked the following questions for you to prove that you are truly the owner of the MTN line you want to welcome back.
- Your first and Last name
- If you lost or damaged your old MTN line or if it was stolen.
- The tariff plan you were on before you lost or damaged your MTN line.( tariff plan are packages like MTN family and Friends, MTN pay go, MTN funlink, MTN super saver etc)
- The number of your old line and the PUK NUMBER(can be found at the back of your old sim pack)
- The SERIAL NUMBER and the PUK(personal unblocking key)(can also be found at the back of the NEW MTN WELCOME BACK SPECIAL SIM you bought)
- When you started using your line.
- Numbers on you Family and Friends or Numbers you regularly call.
- The amount of credit/airtime you last recharged your old MTN line with.
Mind you, how correctly you answer the above questions will determine if they will do the welcome back for you or not.
Once you have correctly supplied the answers to the above questions, you will then be told to wait for at most 24hours before you can start using you new sim.
At the expiration of the 24 hours or at least after 12 hours still call MTN CUSTOMER CARE LINE to verify if your welcome back or sim swap has been performed.
To easily get access to MTN CUSTOMER CARE HELP LINE AGENT do call between the hours of around 11PM to around 7AM.
PLEASE, DO NOT IN ANYWAY PUT THE NEW SIM INTO ANY PHONE UNTIL YOU HAVE VERIFIED FROM MTN CUSTOMER CARE HELP LINE THAT YOUR WELCOME BACK HAS BEEN PERFORMED, ELSE, YOU HAVE RUBBISHED THE WELCOME BACK SIM AND YOU WILL BUY ANOTHER ONE AND REDO THE WELCOME BACK AGAIN.
Once your welcome back is performed,you can then enjoy your old MTN phone number together with your contacts still intact. But the contacts will be available to you only if you had performed MTN BACK UP before you lost or damaged your sim.
FIND OUT HOW TO PERFORM MTN BACK UP
GRAB THESE 12 MONEY MAKING EBOOKS FOR JUST #600. FOR MORE INFO VIST www.50nairaoffer.blogspot.com
Get your own cheap laptop and notebook at www.cheapnaijalaptops.info
Meet, Chat And Make Friends With Hot American Singles at www.meethotamericansingles.info